ZeldaMS Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The REAL Fun Server!

3 posters

Occupation System Suggestion

Sebastian
    ZeldaMS Newb
    ZeldaMS Newb

ZeldaMS Respect Points : 0

Occupation System Suggestion Empty Occupation System Suggestion

Post  Sebastian Mon Jan 11, 2010 12:10 pm

There are only two servers with occupation system, and only one of them is good o.o but it would be really fun if this server has occupations too.

Occupations are like a second job for every player, people is supposed to pick it at the beggining of the game just when you create your character in the "TRaining Island or the starter map". This occupations CANNOT be changed after you picked one. This are my suggestions on the occupations:

Hollow Occupations

Description: They use their rates to create clones. This clones make the same damage the Vampire character do.
    Default Rate Changes: 60% on every rate
    Additional Passive: For every clone they use, they lose 6% of their rates capping at 30%
    Method of Gaining Occupation EXP: Leveling up with clones. (i.e. Leveling up with 5 clones will give you 1-5 occupation EXP. Leveling up with 3 clones will give you 1-3 occupation EXP.

Skills:

Level 1: The Fail Vampire
    Description: Gets a maxium of 5 clones, losing 6% of their rates for each clone.

Level 4: Normal Vampire
    Description: Clone cap is extended to 10, they still lose rates.

Level 7: Night Terror
    Description: Clone cap is extended to 15, they still lose rates.

Level 10: World's biggest Terror
    Description: Passive Cancels.

Description: A little Leprachaun, crazy for more Gold Coins.
    Default Rate Changes: 50% EXP 150% Mesos 50% Boss Drop and Drop.
    Additional Passive: While Partying someone else there EXP rate becomes 75% and their Meso Rates 250%
    Method of Gaining Occupation EXP: Leveling up without partying. (1-3 EXP each 2 levels)

Skills:

Level 1: The Annoying Leprachaun
    While partying all the members of the party except by itself gets a boost of 12%.

Level 3: That person is now helpful!
    While partying all the members of the party except by itself gets a boost of 25%

Level 5: OMFG PARTY ME!!
    While partying all the members of the party except by itself gets a boost of 60%

Level 7: The Dance of the Rate Giver
    While partying all the members of the party except by itself gets a boost of 90%

Level 10: The Super Lucky 4 Leaf Clover
    While partying all the members of the party except by itself gets a boost of 150%, aswell as giving them a boost of 75% of their rates.

Description: They are so old that they simply suck at walking.
    Default Rate Changes: 70% on every rate
    Additional Passive: One in three chance of losing 1 item while vaccing items via their bendages.
    Method of Gaining Occupation EXP: 5 EXP each 100 items succesfully picked. The item VAC is not applied to mesos.

Skills:

Level 1: Old Cutted bendages
    A small range of items will vac to you as you walk.

Level 3: EXP for better bendages please!!
    All the party incluiding them will get a boost of 25% on their EXP.

Level 5: MESOS for longer bendages please!!
    All the party incluiding them will get a boost of 25% on their MESOS.

Level 7: OH!! That's the currency???
    Every time they reach 2 billon mesos they auto convert into the ZeldaMS Currency.

Level 10: Ultra good bendages:
    Additional PAssive cancels. They can now vac mesos and no more loses.

Magical Occupations

Gnome
    Description: Little, but strong. They poop on mesos, they jut want more and more power. They hunt only when people helps them, they hate being alone.
    Default Rate Changes: 250% EXP 10% Mesos 40% Drop 40% Boss Drop
    Additional Passive: While partying their EXP rate changes to 150%, their meso rate changes to 50% and the Drops changes to 80%
    Method of Gaining Occupation EXP: They get 8-20 Occupation EXP each rebirth.

Skills:

Level 1: We are not bad.
    Everyone in the MapleWorld hates Gnomes because they think they are mean, but they wanna prove that they are not so for each +fame they get a 1% EXP boost.

Level 3: Nice Gnome
    Everyone in the MapleWorld hates Gnomes because they think they are mean, but they wanna prove that they are not so for each +fame they get a 2% EXP boost.

Level 5: Gnome Secrets
    Gnomes were always workful, they developed an extremely rare skill, with it all the scrolls they use has + 10% of being succesful.

Level 7: Thunder Secrets
    Gnomes discovered that thunder gives + 20% chance to a scroll of being succesful.

Level 10: The Communist Gnome
    They get a boost of 5% EXP for every fame point.

I putted the "Hollow Occupations" because I wanna suggest the MAgical Occupations if you like this three occupations, I will Add ALOT MORE occupations if you guys like this suggestion, please reply fast.

Last edited by Sebastian on Tue Jan 12, 2010 12:41 am; edited 4 times in total
    i1337
    i1337
    Top Poster
    Top Poster

ZeldaMS Respect Points : 3

Occupation System Suggestion Empty Re: Occupation System Suggestion

Post  i1337 Mon Jan 11, 2010 11:49 pm

Stolen from FarmerStory, I see.
    I like it too, however, it'll be extremely difficult to code.
    Sebastian
    ZeldaMS Newb
    ZeldaMS Newb

Post  Sebastian Tue Jan 12, 2010 12:09 am

i1337 wrote:Stolen from FarmerStory, I see.
    I like it too, however, it'll be extremely difficult to code.

Yes they are mostly like FarmerStory except part of Mommy which is like suckup and Crazy Leprachaun with is tottaly made by me. Leprachauns are supposed to be crazy for Money, so I changed it a little bit, just because you liked it I will add more of them Smile

About the coding, it would be a real challange doing it, there are 3 coders in this server, FarmerStory has only 1 coder and he did like 12 occupations himself.
    Inimitable
    Inimitable
    Married Couple
    Married Couple

Post  Inimitable Tue Jan 12, 2010 1:01 am

Lol... idk what to say...

Just think this is ridiculous and that I don't think you should come to a new server with your old server's ideas and basically say "well my old server had this and there was only 1 coder" to make it seem like a challenge to the coders here.

and sorry if I seem pissy but the 1st post I read from you was commenting Sean's App and that was just low.
    i1337
    i1337
    Top Poster
    Top Poster

ZeldaMS Respect Points : 3

Post  i1337 Tue Jan 12, 2010 1:51 am

This is ZeldaMS, and wouldn't stealing ideas from FarmerStory make 'em mad? Even if you make up new occupations, that'd be still stealing their ideas...

EDIT: and i'm offended cuz I lubz my mommy...

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content