ZeldaMS Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The REAL Fun Server!

3 posters

domo808's gm app

domo808
    ZeldaMS Newb
    ZeldaMS Newb

ZeldaMS Respect Points : 0

domo808's gm app Empty domo808's gm app

Post  domo808 Thu Dec 31, 2009 10:53 am

well i did read the sticky post so here i go:

Name- my name is Justin Tabios
    Age- 14 years old young and hung XD
    state- Hawaii
    timezone- -8 pacific time

experience- i was a gm in MetallicaMs, MafiaStory,and HarmonyMs

Hobbies- i like to help people, which this can benefit the server, also i like to talk to people, so I'm an interactive person.. i like to tweak on games like Combat Arms, Regular maplestory...

why i want to be gm- i would like to be a gm because I'm a fun person, the players in the server would like me as a person, i want to help the server grow in players, and i like to be a helpful person...

personality-I'm a fun person who gets too over excited, I'm smart with a 4.0 GPA, i like to be very creative and let my creativity spread, I'm also the kind of person who want things done in time so everyone doesn't have to suffer,I'm also a Team player who doesn't bring people down.

Other skills- i play the trombone, i make fun by thinking of fun things, im very creative.

once again thank you for taking the time to read my gm application and i hope that i get the job and i will never let you down
    DrPepper
    DrPepper
    Class Clown
    Class Clown

domo808's gm app Empty Re: domo808's gm app

Post  DrPepper Fri Jan 08, 2010 10:27 am

You should probably have used the app format. You didn't even include a IGN so how are we suppose to know who you are so we can know if we can trust you or not? You know what I'm saying? You may want to add a little bit more information as well.
    i1337
    i1337
    Top Poster
    Top Poster

ZeldaMS Respect Points : 3

Post  i1337 Fri Jan 08, 2010 10:29 am

Check the dates bro. I created the GM Application form on 1/05/10. Applications created BEFORE this date are fine.
    However, I must agree that sticking to the Application may highly increase the chances of you becoming a GM.
    DrPepper
    DrPepper
    Class Clown
    Class Clown

Post  DrPepper Fri Jan 08, 2010 10:30 am

Ah thats my bad. I thought the format was older than 2 days. But domo, You should really consider revising and adding an IGN
    i1337
    i1337
    Top Poster
    Top Poster

ZeldaMS Respect Points : 3

Post  i1337 Fri Jan 08, 2010 10:40 am

I checked his stats, and it says his last login was 1/04/10, which means he hasn't even seen the new GM Application form and maybe is inactive. I'm not going to make assumptions about that last part, though. Could be busy studying or doing something else.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 11:26 am