ZeldaMS Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The REAL Fun Server!

4 posters

[Moved]zOhEmGez's Game Master Application.

zOhEmGez
    ZeldaMS Newb
    ZeldaMS Newb

ZeldaMS Respect Points : 0

[Moved]zOhEmGez's Game Master Application. Empty [Moved]zOhEmGez's Game Master Application.

Post  zOhEmGez Thu Dec 10, 2009 5:51 am

Hello my, My game name is zOhEmGez and my real life name is Zach, As you may know i have just posted a Application for a Game Master Position. Level 3~4.

Why should i be picked?-
    I am a loyal trustworthy person who will vowel to never break a single rule.
    Reason 1:I Have been a GM on other servers for about 1month and 15 days total.
    Reason 2:I Have Mastered most of all the commands and Codes if i do not know them i can also resort to my GameMaster Handbook or One of my GM Friends on MSN or ZeldaMS.
    Reason 3:I Have never broken a rule, and if i know their will be severe Punishments/Consiquences. I Will take what ever comes my way i will not blame others for one of my Mistakes.
    Reason 4:I Have became freinds with most of the people on this server, including most GameMaster's.I have had enough time to Master all the codes/commands and will take My job seriously if chosen for the Job. I Have plenty of resources for help so what ever i can not do i will find out how to do it and do it correctly.

Time Zone- I Live in Eastern Standard time. I Go to school from 7:00 AM to 3:00 PM I Dedicate the rest of my time playing usually with breaks/Friends/Homework/Activites. otherwise i spend most of my time from 3:00PM to around 10:30 PM Weekdays you may find i have no life sometimes i will spend Morning till night playing or else i might be at a friends house. On Thursdays i have bowling from 3:30PM untill 6:30PM On all of the servers i have ever played I Have made friends been nice, and helped others. Sence the past week playing your server i have made a few friends, no enimies. If chosen for the Job i shall do my best to improve things and make it better!

Extra-My Name is Zach I Live in Ohio, i am 13 years old in 7th grade, For your information (FYI) I was held back in kindergarden for 2 reasons 1: I Had a omonyia. 2: My Parents held me back. I Have A's in most classes and B's in some. I Take Qior instead of band. (Anyways i would like to thank you for taking your time to read this application.)

Sincerely- Zach/zOhEmGez.

Last edited by zOhEmGez on Fri Dec 11, 2009 6:22 am; edited 1 time in total
    i1337
    i1337
    Top Poster
    Top Poster

ZeldaMS Respect Points : 3

[Moved]zOhEmGez's Game Master Application. Empty Re: [Moved]zOhEmGez's Game Master Application.

Post  i1337 Fri Dec 11, 2009 6:11 am

Wall of Text O_O
    Advice: Break into segments (not huge paragraphs)
    Easier to read = More readers Smile
    Zeuz
    Zeuz
    ZeldaMS Government
    ZeldaMS Government

ZeldaMS Respect Points : 4

[Moved]zOhEmGez's Game Master Application. Empty Re: [Moved]zOhEmGez's Game Master Application.

Post  Zeuz Wed Dec 30, 2009 3:57 pm

this is for people to introduce not for GM's application
    Trevor
    Trevor
    ZeldaMS Co-Owner
    ZeldaMS Co-Owner

ZeldaMS Respect Points : 1

Post  Trevor Thu Dec 31, 2009 4:48 am

This topic is closed due to non-active player applied

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 7:56 am