ZeldaMS Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The REAL Fun Server!

A more Practical Suggestion

Poll

Do you want to see this in ZeldaMS?

[ 1 ]
    A more Practical Suggestion Bar_left100%A more Practical Suggestion Bar_right [100%] 
    [ 0 ]
    A more Practical Suggestion Bar_left0%A more Practical Suggestion Bar_right [0%] 

Total Votes: 1
    i1337
    i1337
    Top Poster
    Top Poster

ZeldaMS Respect Points : 3

A more Practical Suggestion Empty A more Practical Suggestion

Post  i1337 Mon Jan 11, 2010 12:52 am

I think this is a less overpowered system compared to the Perfectly Chaos'd Equips. If you would accept this idea, I'd be glad to list EVERY perfectly Maker'd and Leveled Timeless Equip (because they have different level-ups, I can find out those) for you to add to the game.

If you like the idea, please vote "Yes"! Thank You!

My former >>[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]<< was rejected due to overpoweredness (the "Perfectly Chaos'd Items" part). This time, I have a less overpowered idea...

Perfectly Maker'd and Leveled Timeless Equips! First, let's start with what that is.

As most of you know, GMS has the Maker Skill. This skill allows you to create items AND add important stats to them while still leaving them clean. I have been tinkering with the Maker Skill and figured out how much it can add.

With the Maker Skill, when you create a weapon, you can get +3 ATK with Advanced Diamond and +3 ATK with Advanced Black Crystal. There is also the above AVG chance, so you will be able to achieve 11 ATK Above AVG on weapons. You can also add a Advanced [Crystal] to add another 5 stats (STR/DEX/INT/LUK) to the equips. When you're making timeless weapons, they can level up 5 times, so we'll include that as well.

As for Mage Weapons, Timeless Wands and Staffs are incredibly slow, so Elemental Wands overpower them.

When you create an armor, you can get +5 one stat with Advanced [Crystal], +5 another with Advanced [Different Crystal], and +5 (with luck) to all stats with Advanced Dark Crystal. There's also the above AVG chance as well, which leaves you with +15 all stat, clean.

The only Armors you really need is the Overalls. Chaos'd Zhelms, BWGs, PACs, and other items are better than most other Timeless Equipment.

Timeless Weapon Example:

Timeless Executioners

Each level:
    Increase Weapon ATT by a maximum of 2.
    Increases STR by a maximum of 2.
    Increases DEX by a maximum of 1.

Weapon ATT + 11 from Maker Skill
    STR + 5 from Maker Skill

ATT: 110 + 11 + (2 x 5) = 131 ATT
    STR: 0 + 5 + (2 x 5) = 15 STR
    DEX: 0 + 0 + (1 x 5) = 5 DEX

End Stats:
    131 ATT
    15 STR
    5 DEX
    7 Slots left, unhammered

Timeless Overall Example:

Timeless Taragon

Each level:
    Increase STR by a maximum of 1.
    Increases DEX by a maximum of 1.
    Increases Avoidability by a maximum of 2.

STR + 15 from Maker Skill
    DEX + 15 from Maker Skill

STR: 9 + 15 + (1 x 5) = 29
    DEX: 7 + 15 + (1 x 5) = 27

End Stats:
    29 STR
    27 DEX
    (10 Avoid)
    (3 Accuracy)
    10 Slots left, unhammered

GMs, READ THIS BEFORE YOU DECIDE YES OR NO

Of course, these equips shouldn't come by too easily. I have figured out a way to make these items challenging to obtain.

Each Item requires certain items to create with the Maker Skill.

First, i'll list each "Monster Crystal" property. I'll skip the "Basic Monster Crystal"s and the "Intermediate Monster Crystal"s because you'll only be needing "Advanced Monster Crystal"s to create Timeless Equips.

Advanced Monster Crystal 1: Made with 100 Drops from Monsters that are level 101-110

Advanced Monster Crystal 2: Made with 100 Drops from Monsters that are level 111-120

Advanced Monster Crystal 3: Made with 100 Drops from Monsters that are level 121-130

Making Timeless Armor Example:

Timeless Taragon

Requires:
    12 Magic Powder (Purple)
    4 Advanced Monster Crystal 2
    20 Advanced Monster Crystal 3
    1 Rock of Time

All Timeless Overalls need the same stuff.

Of course, our Timeless Overall and Timeless Weapon obtaining systems will be different.

Instead of using the above materials, we'll use other ETC Items. When you talk to the "Perfectly Maker'd and Leveled Timeless Equipment" seller, he will ask you to collect some items.

You can make it so that you can gather some items THEN choose which Perfect Timeless Armor you want, OR you can make it so that they choose which Armor they want, then they will show you what you will need to make it (which means every armor will have a different way of making).
    Personally, I like the first system better because the second is kinda complicated...

He will ask you to gather:
    400 (4 x 100) drops from a chosen monster that is level 111-120
    2000 (20 x 100) drops from a chosen monster that is level 121-130

We don't have the Purple Magic Powder or the Piece of Time, so i'd suggest you find replacements, such as:

12 rare monster ETC drops (not too rare) to replace the Magic Powders
    1 rare monster ETC drop to replace the Piece of Time.

When you gather these items and talk to him, he will ask you to choose which Timeless Armor you want.

Making Timeless Weapon Example:

Requires:
    5 Orihalcon Plates
    14 Advanced Monster Crystal 2
    20 Advanced Monster Crystal 3
    3 Rock of Time

All Timeless Weapons need the same stuff.

For Timeleses Weapons, you gather:

5 Orihalcon Plates
    1400 (14 x 100) drops from a certain monster that is level 111-120
    2000 (20 x 100) drops from a certain monster that is level 111-120
    3 [Same item that is used to represent Piece of Time for the Armors]

When you gather these items, he will ask you which Timeless Weapon you want. Then, you will trade your items for the Timeless Weapon you chose.

In a Nutshell

When you talk to the NPC, he will ask you to choose:

> Timeless Weapon
    > Timeless Armor

When you choose, he will tell you what materials you will need on the introduction text and there will be a list of Timeless Weapons/Armors below the text. You have to trade the required items for the Timeless Weapon/Armor, so you can't just jack the stuff.

When you finish gathering the items, again go to either "Timeless Weapon" or "Timeless Armor" and claim whichever item you want. Each item will have the stats of a Perfectly Maker'd and Leveled Timeless Item.

Whaddaya think?

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 11:07 am